Before starting CBS-CEIC courses, we make a contract with you for Adult Education, which includes all oblagations of both parties pertaining to studies
The study rules and expectations are in the "Rules" which is compulsory for all students.
The Adult Education contracts will contain:
- Your personal information.
- Details of the training institution.
- Course goal.
- Acquired competence, knowledge.
- Training curriculum.
- Absence conditions.
- Information about exams.
- Payment conditions.
- Other information compulsory by law.
The study rules and expectations are in the "House Rules" which is compulsory for all students.
The rules are clearly written:
- The time of courses.
- Attending courses.
- Examinations, exam.
- Absenteeism and its consequences.
- Administration, costs.
2011/12-es House Rules for the year can be downloaded here.