Needed documents


Besides the application form you have filled in you need to attach the following documents:

  • CV (sample)
  • Valid Passport (at least one year of validity), originals and complete copy of the same.
  • High school studies certificates, certificates of origin in the same copy.
  • Medical certificate (with a negative HIV, Hepatitis test).
  • Three original color photos.
  • A certificate stating that your Hungarian livelihood and residence is supported by your parents with a coverage in your bank account.
  • If you are under 18 a parental consent (declaration form) is to be given so that you can start your studies in Hungary. (No. 1. attachment of Adult Education Contract).
  • Should you have any existing chronic illness (eg: diabetes, hypertension, allergies, etc.) please bring a medical certificate naming the given disease and giving information about the appropriate therapy.