Courses starting on 11 of February, 2013.:
- Pre-Medical preparatory programs
- Pre- Business preparatory programs
- Pre-Technical preparatory programs
- Pre-IT preparatory program
- Health Science preparatory programs
- Social Science preparatory programs
The aim of the courses: specialized preparation for the entrance exams of higher educational institutes . The aim is that you acquire the skills and knowledge with which you can take a successful entrance exam in the institute you have chosen. The keys of a successful entrance exam are:
- on one hand a high level English language knowledge - you also need this at the time of applying the CBS-CEIC pre-courses. We develope this knowledge according to the specialized subject during CBS-CEIC trainings
- on the other hand you need a knowledge of the subjects - this knowledge is determined in the Standards of Hungarian Public Education.
Deadline of registration: 10 of January, 2013.
Number of training hours: 400 lessons (except from Pre- Business preparatory program which is a 300-lesson training)
English as a foreign language
Depending on the numbers of candidates we start the English courses continuously. The starting time, the number of the lessons and the period of the training are flexible.
Deadline of registration: continuously